Medical tourism refers to people traveling to a country other than their own to obtain medical treatment.
Medical tourism (also called medical travel, health tourism or global healthcare) is a term used to describe the rapidly-growing practice of travelling across international borders to seek healthcare services. Services typically sought by travelers include elective procedures as well as complex surgeries, etc.
- India holds advantage as a medical tourism destination due to following factors:
- Most of the doctors and surgeons at Indian hospitals are trained or have worked at some of the medical institutions in the US, Europe, or other developed nations.
- Most doctors and nurses are fluent in English.
- Top -of-the-line medical and diagnostic equipment from global international conglomerates is available at many Indian hospitals.
- Indian nurses are among the best in the world. Nearly 1000 recognized nurses-training centers in India, mostly attached to teaching hospitals, graduate nearly 10,000 nurses annually.
To check our website you can go to www.whitemiracles.com
if you have any queries then you can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Praveen Kumar Rai
Functional & Cosmetic Dentist